Accelerating your production
The production of functional parts is the additive manufacturing industry’s leading use-case, and the demand for production-grade parts continues to grow exponentially.
Providing our customers with the opportunity to reinvent their product lifecycles with best-in-class technology investment is our top priority. After the unprecedented demand of production-grade 3D printing and manufacturing from our HP Multi Jet Fusion 5200 printer (utilising PA 11 Nylon); on 14 July 2021 we took delivery of an HP Multi Jet Fusion 4200 printer and Build Unit. The new printer will run production parts in PA 12 Nylon.
For our customers’ benefits, the HP Multi Jet Fusion 4200 is as versatile as the 5200, with the same print bed size (380 x 284 x 380 mm) and production quality. Running costs are good, a benefit passed to our customers through our pricing for production runs.
PA 12 is a robust thermoplastic, producing high-density parts with balanced property profiles and strong structures. It is biocompatible, chemically resistant to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons and alkalies, making it deal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures, and watertight applications.
A complete Additive Manufacturing suite
Paragon Rapid Technologies Limited’s Additive Manufacturing suite is now one of the largest in the UK. Our technology investment has ensured we have truly entered the realms of low to mid-volume manufacturing. We run a shift pattern across our AM technologies, providing us with 3000 build hours per month. Included in the suite are:
- Four Carbon Digital Light Synthesis printers, offering access to an array of engineering production resins, including rigid and flexible polyurethanes, epoxy resins, silicones and cyanate esters
- HP Multi Jet Fusion 4200 and Multi Jet Fusion 5200 running PA 12 and PA 11 Nylon respectively
- 2 post processing stations for the HP production capability
- 2 PolyShot Surfacing machines from DyeMansion to enable a flawless finish
- 1 DyeMansion 60 dying machine enabling an offering of 170 RAL colours to our MJF customers
For more information, contact Becky Eskandari