Terms and Conditions:
1. The Terms and Conditions govern the User’s use of this free sample opportunity and the 3D printing services offered by Paragon Rapid Technologies. By using this service, the User acknowledges by ticking the applicable box, to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Paragon Rapid Technologies reserves the right to amend the website, services, service offering and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users will be notified and asked to agree to accepting amendments before proceeding with the offering.
2. Your part request must be in order to prove the concept of 3D Printing for Production/Additive Manufacturing for your specific application. It’s imperative that we work closely with you to understand you exact requirements. The technology we recommend, the 3D Printer we print on and the materials that are chosen will all be particular to your application and business. Therefore, your free part print is contingent upon you having spoken with one of our Additive Manufacturing advisors. They will have spoken to you to discuss:
- Your part’s application
- The required strength and material properties
- Whether your project is prototyping or production-intent, and likely volumes
- Designing your part for AM, tolerances and material properties
3. Your part must not exceed the bounding box guidance for your selected technology. Different permutations of X, Y, Z dimensions may be agreed with the AM team on the proviso that the overall volume is not compromised.
4. Free samples are only available in the materials stated above. If you are looking to develop a part for DLS print production that uses another material, please discuss your requirements with the AM team.
5. Production time for your free part will be between 7 and 14 days. This is not indicative of lead times of live projects which may be considerably shorter. This time is to enable us to prioritise projects for paying customers.
6. The free part offer closes on 08.08.22. Offer only available to UK customers.
7. Only one part per customer may be printed using this free sample offer.
8. The Paragon AM Technologies team will guide you through the designing for AM process and, upon receipt of your file, make recommendations for print. These are recommendations only. You are not obliged to follow them. If your free print fails, Paragon AM Technologies are not responsible for the outcome. Guides for designing for our AM processes are available on request.